MEET THE TEAM
Our team is here to partner with you for all of your marketing needs. We’re committed to excellent customer experiences and the production of quality products that you can be proud of. McClung’s team is based in Waynesboro, Virginia. We service clients throughout Virginia, DC Metro area and around the country.
Adam began his work in the printing industry as a means to put himself through college. He’s a problem solver at heart and finds joy in consulting with employees and clients alike to find the most effective and efficient solution. With his organizational skills, capacity to take calculated risks, and optimistic perspective, he pushes the company to achieve new levels of success. In his free time, he enjoys spending time outside with his son – hiking, swimming, and playing sports.
Fun Facts About Adam
- If time travel were invented today, I’d head to the revolutionary period of our country. It would be interesting to experience and observe that transition.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d spread it out among my family.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d teleport to the inside of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Vice President of Operations
With over thirty years of experience in the printing industry, Sheila brings the knowledge, skills, and determination to help clients and the company succeed. She uses her enthusiasm and intuitive communication skills to lead with compassion and help her employees reach their full potential. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Fun Facts About Sheila
- If time travel were invented today, I’d go into the future to see how technology has progressed.
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say “Live life to the fullest, we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow.”
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it would be JFK.
As an Executive Assistant, Stephenie loves working closely with staff to identifying troubled areas and helping them find solutions. But her passion is Accounting. It brings her satisfaction working on month-end numbers and providing accounting data. In her free time, she enjoys being with her family and friends, spending time at the lake, and watching movies.
Fun Facts About Stephenie
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, I would pick Hillary Clinton.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to Bora Bora.
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say, “Dog Mom” and display pictures of all our dogs past and present.
Admin Operations Manager
Joanna has a passion for people and technology. She enjoys getting to know people, their passions, talents, and unique ideas they bring to the world. Add technology to the mix and the challenge is making technology work for people. Joanna strives to connect the two and create balance that truly benefits the individual and the workplace. In her spare time she enjoys singing, gardening and spending time with her family and pups.
Fun Facts About Joanna
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say. “Let me be singing when the evening comes.”
- If I were a cookie, I’d be a Mint Surprise Cookies – They look boring and plain but have a wonderful surprise on the inside.
- If I were a new addition to the Crayon box, it would be Chameleon – I’d be the color that could shift and adapt to new situations.
Tomeka loves being able to interact and help people every day in her position. With her exceptional ability to learn and adapt to different situations, she has helped our company and staff reach new potentials. Tomeka loves to play and coach softball, and she enjoys time spent with her family and grandchildren.
Fun Facts About Tomeka
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard it would say “What was meant to break me made me stronger.”
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure I would pick Maya Angelou.
- If someone handed me $1,000,000 right now, the first thing I would do is exhale and relax.
Senior Executive of Sales
Mary is an enthusiastic, determined, relationship-centered person who loves helping her clients bring successful projects together. She works hard to get her foot in the door, and she’s got more than 35 years of experience building great client relationships. In her free time, she enjoys entertaining friends, spending time with family, and watching great documentaries.
Fun Facts About Mary
- If I was a new addition to the Crayon box, I would be iridescent.
- If I was a cookie, I’d be a Snicker Doodle – Sweet and a little spicy.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to Denmark, where my grandparents were born.
Empathy, patience, and attention to detail are all characteristics that Chip brings to his relationships with clients and employees. He enjoys the opportunity to build new relationships and provide quality service to customers. Backed by his experience in the newspaper industry, he leads by example and loves to see his team grow and succeed. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, kayaking, and home improvement projects.
Fun Facts About Chip
- If time travel were invented today, I’d head to the 50’s – T-shirts, blue jeans, drive-in movies and hot rods.
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it’d be Paul Newman.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d set up college trust funds for my 3 grandchildren.
Anne is a bold, goal-oriented person with a warm personality. Growing up in the print industry, she’s got the know-how and open mind to see even the most challenging projects through to delivery. At the end of the day, she just likes to see a happy customer. In her free time, she loves to read all kinds of books, go hiking, and go on drives with her husband.
Fun Facts About Anne
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it would be Jane Adams, founder of the Hull House in Chicago, 1989. This house served as a place for immigrants to help them integrate into American life.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, the first thing I’d do is call my lawyer and then my broker.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to a galaxy far far away.
Rod is a client-centric person driven by quality. His great communication skills facilitate projects that are completed with smooth, consistent processes. With over 30 years of experience in the print industry, he’ll make sure your project is held to the highest standard every step of the way. When he’s not spending time with his family, he loves wakeboarding, snowboarding, and riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Fun Facts About Rod
- If time travel was invented today, I’d go back to simpler time like the 1920’s before the depression, or thereafter in the Swing Era of 1940.
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say “Here Comes Trouble Ahead!”
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d use it to take care of my parents and pay off my mortgage.
Mandy’s creative eye and marketing knowledge base allows her to bring fresh perspectives to the projects she works with. She loves getting out and meeting new people, seeing familiar faces, and helping partnering businesses reach their goals. In her free time, she enjoys sitting on the patio to watch the birds, cooking out with family and friends, and redecorating her house.
Fun Facts About Mandy
- If time travel were invented today, I’d love to go back to the 20’s. It was such a fun and groundbreaking time for trends.
- If I was a cookie, I’d be chocolate chip of course! It’s the original!
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d be practical first and pay off my house, then I’d head somewhere warm and exotic for an all-expenses-paid vacation with family and friends.
Ken enjoys seeing old customers and getting to know new prospects on the job. Helping customers develop a successful campaign is Ken’s passion. He has been doing this job for 20 years so he can use his experience to help customers succeed, there isn’t much he hasn’t done or seen before. In Ken’s free time he enjoys watching or going to college football and basketball games.
Fun Facts About Ken
If time travel were invented today, what time period would you visit first? 1920’s
If you could have dinner with any historical figure who would it be? General George S. Patton
If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be and why? Chocolate Chip. Everyone like a chocolate chip cookie
Linda is a passionate person who strives for honesty and commitment when helping her clients. She has more than 22 years of experience in the printing and mailing industry. In her spare time, Linda takes her fur babies for long walks or hiking trips. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends, having game nights and cooking out.
Fun Facts About Linda
If I were a color in the Crayon box, I would be Fuchsia – Bright and Bold – Often my lipstick color of choice.
If I were a cookie, I’d be a Double Chocolate Chip with Nuts – Sweet, with some crunch.
If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to Oahu, Hawaii. One of my favorite destinations with beautiful beaches.
Customer Service Team
Lisa loves when customers get excited about their finished product. Her ability to multitask helps her keep jobs organized and flowing so customers can get their printed materials on time. She’ll make sure everything runs smooth. In her free time, she enjoys walking her dog, cooking, and reading.
Fun Facts About Lisa S
- If I were a color in the Crayon box, I’d be Turquoise, it reminds me of the ocean in the Bahamas.
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d take a nice long vacation.
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it’d be JFK.
Lisa is a people person dedicated to quality service. With 30 years of experience in the industry, she’s got the knowledge and experience to know how to best support and meet the needs of our customers. She’s a problem solver and enjoys interacting with customers to find effective solutions. In her free time, she enjoys camping in her 5th Wheel camper, hiking, and traveling.
Fun Facts About Lisa T
- If I was a cookie, I’d be a chocolate chip cookie (my favorite) because it always brings a smile to my face – and it’s delicious!
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d buy our Church’s Mission Team a fully furnished trailer with all the tools needed to take on trips.
- If I was a new addition to the Crayon box, I’d be Ocean Blue because it brings such serenity. The beach is my “happy place.”
Joanna is an organized, detail oriented person who loves to get creative. She finds reward in completing challenging projects and enjoys seeing clients happy with their results. She’ll make sure the project runs smooth from start to finish. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with family, and watching her son play sports.
Fun Facts About Joanna
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d take a trip to Dubai.
- If I were a cookie, I’d be a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie because is there anything better?!
- If time travel were invented today, I’d visit the 1800’s. I’m fascinated by how much life has changed
Sue has worked in printing and graphic design for over 20 years. She likes helping clients bring their visions to reality. She loves the teamwork involved in the printing process, especially at McClung. When she’s not tagging along as her husband’s roadie, she enjoys outings with her family, friends, and 4-leggeds.
Fun Facts About Sue
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure I would pick….the historic “King of Cool” Dean Martin!
- If time travel was invented today, I’d go back to … any day fishing with my pop.
- If someone handed me $1,000,000 right now, the first thing I would do is…. spend it on home improvement projects for my beloved 115+ yr old home!
Discover Print Beyond The Page.
Your business is moving forward, and we can help build your brand, complement your operations, and flawlessly deliver a great experience. Let the region’s premier provider of printing, marketing, and digital services show you how we can make a difference.
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss our innovation, technology, and expertise.