Our company is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. Previous experience in the role of Staff Account is required
- Work under the supervision of President
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Bank, credit card reconciliation
- Assist in preparation and analysis of budgets
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Perform Daily/Weekly AR and AP
- Prepare and enter General Ledger Journal Entries.
- Create intercompany transactions and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Able to learn and work in multiple accounting software packages.
- Previous experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous accounting, bookkeeping experience is required
- Comp will be based on experience
One of the region’s premier experts for comprehensive printing, mailing, web development, and digital marketing services is seeking an experienced print SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team! We are looking to expand our presence both locally and regionally through our vast print solution offerings.
In this role, you will primarily sell printing and mailing services to a vast array of corporations and educational institutions, with focus on developing relationships with decision-makers and top-level executives. You must obtain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ and companies’ product and service needs. Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication, strong business acuity, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2-5 years experience in B2B outside sales, commercial print / mailing solutions. Experience is required for consideration selling commercial print and/or mail products/services. Experience is required as stated above. Those who do not show that in their work history, will not be considered.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Anticipate a customer’s needs, expectations, and sell entire scope of services and capabilities.
· New business development.
· Meet sales budget requirements.
· Must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
· General knowledge of basic software programs.
· Highly organized, self-starter with excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.
· Base salary with a rewarding industry best commission structure. We provide flexible compensation plans that are structured to ensure stable and commensurate compensation is maintained throughout. We understand that during the COVID pandemic certain challenges have and could be seen by our sales representatives, so we go to great lengths to provide top level, consistent compensation.
· Mileage reimbursement
· Expense reimbursement
· Mobile phone and laptop supplied
· Participation in all company benefits, and participate in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
· Participation in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
For consideration, please send resume to McClung Companies 550 N. Commerce Avenue, Waynesboro, VA 22980 – attention: Sheila Southall, VP of Operations.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to email@example.com.