Our company is currently seeking an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. Previous experience in the role of accountant/bookkeeper is required.
- Work under the supervision of controller, director.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Bank, credit card reconciliation
- Assist in preparation and analysis of budgets
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Perform Daily/Weekly AR and AP
- Prepare and enter General Ledger Journal Entries.
- Create intercompany transactions and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Able to learn and work in multiple accounting software packages.
- Previous experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous accounting, bookkeeping experience is required
- Comp will be based on experience
We seek to deliver an exceptional customer experience, and be recognized as the region’s premier experts for comprehensive printing, marketing, and digital services. And, as we have for many years, we commit to continue our heritage of innovation, personal service, and exceeding partner expectations at every touch-point.