Position: SALES MANAGER
McClung Companies is seeking a Sales Manager. The primary goal is to facilitates the sales strategy, manages sales representatives, and associated activities. The candidate will work in a positive collaborative fast-paced environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. This is a full-time position. Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
McClung is an innovative commercial printer and marketing services company that provides exceptional value to our clients by combining our expertise in design, print, mail, promotional solutions, and logistics.
We are an employee-owned company that provides expectational benefit packages, retirement programs, and a quality-of-life difference when compared to other employers. At McClung you’re not just an employee, you’re a part of our team and family. McClung provides opportunities that will advance your career and quality of life.
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: President
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the leadership team to execute strategies and plans for developing business and achieving the company sales goals.
- Manage and advocate for the sales team and provide sales and project management support for sales staff as needed.
- Meet with key clients and prospects; and assist account managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Recruit and develop highly motivated, results-driven, and industry best employees. Hold self and others accountable to objective goals.
- Manage sales systems and structure including processes, tools, selling approach, pricing strategies, and customer retention programs.
- Provide a robust training platform to include sales skills, and product and industry education.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales forecasting and pipeline reports; and establishes and monitors sales territories, quotas, goals and metrics.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to leadership team and other company functions. Make recommendations for research and development projects.
- Review market analyses to make recommendations on determining customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- Works closely with on staff marketing specialist to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Represent Company at industry and other pertinent associations critical to sales function.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum five years’ executive level and sales staff management.
- Experience in the printing industry is desired.
- Success in managing high-performing sales teams through effective hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and holding people accountable.
- Experience managing systems and structure to support the sales team’s success and build upon individual team members’ unique strengths and abilities.
- Successful history of identifying, qualifying, and developing new business.
- Print industry and/or retail graphic knowledge is desired. (e.g. offset, digital, finishing, etc.)
- Ability to read specs, develop quotes, and manage the RFQ/RFP process.
- Knowledge of technology used in a sales/marketing organization. (e.g. online portals, direct mail, automated workflows, CRM, etc.)
- Big picture oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Direct and respectful communicator with an ability to communicate verbally and in writing so that others clearly understand.
- Driven by bottom line results and team accomplishments.
- Skilled at resolving and reconciling difficult situation with customers, and between team members or with other departments.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Salary plus override and/or commission.
Benefits package includes:
Dental – paid by Employer
Vision – paid by Employer
Short Term Disability – paid by Employer
Life insurance – paid by Employer
Long Term Disability 401(k)
10 Paid holidays Paid Time Off
Flex Spending Account Worksite Benefits
McClung Companies is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti- discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. McClung Companies prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refer to our handbook for our updated Drug and Alcohol Use policy.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.