Position: Delivery Driver
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: VP of Operations and/or Department Coordinator
McClung Companies in Waynesboro, VA is seeking a delivery driver for their exceptional team for full or part-time opportunity. The candidate will work in a positive collaborative environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. McClung has been an award-winning, industry leader in design, print, binding, mailing, fulfillment and web services since 1946. Includes medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations and more for full time employees. Great opportunity for a retired individual looking for supplemental income.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Deliver printed product per instructions provided by the coordinator
- Maintain records for delivery and confirmation of delivery related to specific jobs
- Load and Unload delivery vehicles
- Maintain delivery vehicles for the purpose of transporting orders to designated locations
- Maintain delivery vehicles for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle (check fluid levels, oil change, tire rotation, windshield wiper replacement, fueling and cleaning inside and out)
- Ability to operate van, truck and forklift for the purpose of transporting orders to designation
- Support Recycle efforts
- Be available to support all efforts within McClung
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Ability to lift upwards to 70 pounds.
- Have a high level of manual dexterity.
- The ability to bend and squat.
- The ability to drive for extended period of time, excluding breaks and lunch
- High school diploma or GED.
- Adhere to Virginia State driving laws
- Represent McClung in a Professional manner
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow directions
- Good Attendance
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Organizational Skills and effective communications
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
Paid time off
8 hour shift
McClung Companies is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. McClung Companies prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please refer to our handbook for our updated Drug and Alcohol Use policy.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.