Position: Promo & Apparel CSR
Job Status: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Administrative (Admin)
Classification: Hourly + Commission
Salary Range: Based on role, skill, and/or experience.
REPORTS TO: Admin Operations Manager
Schedule/Shift: This is a full-time position. Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
The Promo & Apparel CSR will be responsible for establishing, supporting, and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company. This will be done in support of our sales team’s active sales efforts and with direct prospect development and interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Duties
- Support all sales team led interactions in a prompt and professional manner, allowing the sales team member to dis-engage and allow streamlined completion of the project, service, or request with the end client.
- Research, process, and track all orders utilizing our ASI software.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company.
- Receive and address customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
Sales Support Duties
- Communicate effectively with Management, Sales Team, Marketing, and the Production Team and vendors, informing and updating them regularly to ensure that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Manage all vendor engagements in the procurement of all promotional and apparel products.
- Support the efforts of our sales team by conducting on-site and/or remote based presentations, seminars and/or education that promotes the image of our company.
- Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by management and the sales team.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals, standard operating procedures, sales procedures, etc. as well as other duties not outlined in this description as requested by your supervisor.
- Manage inside sales for promotional and apparel products including inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. (College degree preferred)
- Exceptional phone, email, and customer service skills including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Experience in sales, project management, or customer service in the Promotional and Apparel industry, and the graphics arts industry more broadly.
- Excellent communication in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and use computer software.
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Hourly, 40-hour work week.
- Standard benefits (will be listed separately)
- 401K match
- ESOP participation
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
About McClung Companies:
Established in 1946, McClung Companies seeks to deliver an exceptional customer experience, and be recognized as the region’s premier experts for comprehensive printing, marketing, and digital services. We commit to continue our heritage of innovation, personal service, and exceeding partner expectations at every touchpoint.
McClung Companies is a 100% ESOP (employee stock ownership plan)
McClung Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. There is no guarantee of employment, and nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please refer to our handbook for our updated Drug and Alcohol Use policy.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.