Position: Mailing Operator – Flowmaster and/or Inkjet
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: VP of Operations and/or Department Coordinator
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Operate Pitney Bowes Flowmaster and/or inkjet equipment
• Setup and operate all mailing equipment
• The ability to perform basic mail processing within BCC Mail Management Software a plus but
• Support shipping efforts as needed
• Perform assigned responsibilities as needed to improve and promote overall production and
• Meeting production needs in a timely manner while maintaining quality standards
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
• Ability to lift and transport materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
• Have a high level of manual dexterity.
• The ability to bend and squat.
• The ability to stand for significant periods of time
• Industry experience, college level work and /or technical training related to industry
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Computer knowledge
• Basic Knowledge of mailing
• Knowledge of mailing requirements
• Meet deadlines
• Ability to follow directions
• Good Attendance
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Organizational Skills and effective communications
• Valid Virginia Driver’s License
Benefits package includes:
- Dental – paid by Employer
- Vision – paid by Employer
- Short Term Disability – paid by Employer
- Life insurance – paid by Employer
- Long Term Disability 401(k)
- Term Life
- 10 Paid holidays Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Account Worksite Benefits
McClung Companies is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti- discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. McClung Companies prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refer to our handbook for our updated Drug and Alcohol Use policy.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to email@example.com.