Position: Mail Support Operator
Position: Mailing Support Operator
Reports to: Vice President of Production and/or Department Coordinator
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Assist primary operator in processing mail on a variety of mailing equipment
• Assist with customer inventory
• Assist with shipping preparation
• Perform handwork as necessary per customer needs
• Assist primary bindery Operator on a variety of bindery equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Train to become a primary operator
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
• Ability to lift and transport materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
• Have a high level of manual dexterity.
• The ability to sit, bend and squat.
• The ability to stand for significant periods of time
• Industry experience, college level work and /or technical training related to industry
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Computer knowledge
• Basic Knowledge of mailing
• Knowledge of mailing requirements
• Meet deadlines
• Maintain equipment and perform color calibration
• Ability to follow directions
• Good Attendance
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Organizational Skills and effective communications
• Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
McClung Companies is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is
the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. McClung Companies prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please refer to our handbook for our updated Drug and Alcohol Use policy.
If you are interested in working for McClung, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.