MEET THE TEAM
Our team is here to partner with you for all of your marketing needs. We’re committed to excellent customer experiences and the production of quality products that you can be proud of. McClung’s team is based in Waynesboro, Virginia. We service clients throughout Virginia, DC Metro area and around the country.
Adam began his work in the printing industry as a means to put himself through college. He’s a problem solver at heart and finds joy in consulting with employees and clients alike to find the most effective and efficient solution. With his organizational skills, capacity to take calculated risks, and optimistic perspective, he pushes the company to achieve new levels of success. In his free time, he enjoys spending time outside with his son – hiking, swimming, and playing sports.
Fun Facts About Adam
- If time travel were invented today, I’d head to the revolutionary period of our country. It would be interesting to experience and observe that transition.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d spread it out among my family.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d teleport to the inside of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Vice President of Production
With over thirty years of experience in the printing industry, Sheila brings the knowledge, skills, and determination to help clients and the company succeed. She uses here enthusiasm and intuitive communication skills to lead with compassion and help her employees reach their full potential. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Fun Facts About Sheila
- If time travel were invented today, I’d go into the future to see how technology has progressed.
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say “Live life to the fullest, we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow.”
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it would be JFK.
Vice President of Sales
Empathy, patience, and attention to detail are all characteristics that Chip brings to his relationships with clients and employees. He enjoys the opportunity to build new relationships and provide quality service to customers. Backed by his experience in the newspaper industry, he leads by example and loves to see his team grow and succeed. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, kayaking, and home improvement projects.
Fun Facts About Chip
- If time travel were invented today, I’d head to the 50’s – T-shirts, blue jeans, drive-in movies and hot rods.
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it’d be Paul Newman.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d set up college trust funds for my 3 grandchildren.
Senior Executive of Sales
Mary is an enthusiastic, determined, relationship-centered person who loves helping her clients bring successful projects together. She works hard to get her foot in the door, and she’s got more than 35 years of experience building great client relationships. In her free time, she enjoys entertaining friends, spending time with family, and watching great documentaries.
Fun Fact About Mary
- If I was a new addition to the Crayon box, I would be iridescent.
- If I was a cookie, I’d be a Snicker Doodle – Sweet and a little spicy.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to Denmark, where my grandparents were born.
David is a very direct but light-hearted individual. He leads by example and gets a whole lot of satisfaction out of closing the books at the end of the month. He’s got a wealth of financial knowledge and is sure to make you laugh. In his free time, he enjoys taking long cycling rides, short cycling rides, and medium cycling rides.
Fun Fact About David
- If time travel were invented, I’d visit The American West in the 18th Century.
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it would be Albert Einstein.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d hand it right back; it’s not mine.
Anne is a bold, goal oriented person with a warm personality. Growing up in the print industry, she’s got the know-how and open mind to see even the most challenging projects through to delivery. At the end of the day, she just likes to see a happy customer. In her free time, she loves to read all kinds of books, go hiking, and go on drives with her husband.
Fun Fact About Anne
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it would be Jane Adams, founder of the Hull House in Chicago, 1989. This house served as a place for immigrants to help them integrate into American life.
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, the first thing I’d do is call my lawyer and then my broker.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d go to a galaxy far far away.
Promotional Products Division Manager
Andrea is your go-to specialist for making your brand stick. Being able to offer custom memories through logo merchandise gives her the opportunity to use her creativity and build lasting relationships with clients. She brings 20 years of experience working with logo integration and can be a great resource for your branding needs. In her free time, she enjoys kayaking, hiking, good music, and traveling.
Fun Fact About Andrea
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say “CHEERS.”
- If I was a cookie, I’d be a cookie cutter sugar cookie with frosting – they’re delicious, the house smells like Christmas, and Santa loves them.
- If I was a new addition to the Crayon Box, I’d be “Judy in the Skies.” It would be a robin-egg blue. It’s my mother’s name, favorite color, and I see her when I look up and see the blue in the sky.
Rod is a client-centric person driven by quality. His great communication skills facilitate projects that are completed with smooth, consistent processes. With over 30 years of experience in the print industry, he’ll make sure your project is held to the highest standard every step of the way. When he’s not spending time with his family, he loves wakeboarding, snowboarding, and riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Fun Fact About Rod
- If time travel was invented today, I’d go back to simpler time like the 1920’s before the depression, or thereafter in the Swing Era of 1940.
- If I had to sum up my life on a billboard, it would say “Here Comes Trouble Ahead!”
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d use it to take care of my parents and pay off my mortgage.
Mandy’s creative eye and marketing knowledge base allows her to bring fresh perspectives to the projects she works with. She loves getting out and meeting new people, seeing familiar faces, and helping partnering businesses reach their goals. In her free time, she enjoys sitting on the patio to watch the birds, cooking out with family and friends, and redecorating her house.
Fun Fact About Mandy
- If time travel were invented today, I’d love to go back to the 20’s. It was such a fun and groundbreaking time for trends.
- If I was a cookie, I’d be chocolate chip of course! It’s the original!
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d be practical first and pay off my house, then I’d head somewhere warm and exotic for an all-expenses-paid vacation with family and friends.
Customer Service Team
Lisa loves when customers get excited about their finished product. Her ability to multitask helps her keep jobs organized and flowing so customers can get their printed materials on time. She’ll make sure everything runs smooth. In her free time, she enjoys walking her dog, cooking, and reading.
Fun Fact About Lisa S
- If I were a color in the Crayon box, I’d be Turquoise, it reminds me of the ocean in the Bahamas.
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d take a nice long vacation.
- If I could have dinner with any historical figure, it’d be JFK.
Lisa is a people person dedicated to quality service. With 30 years of experience in the industry, she’s got the knowledge and experience to know how to best support and meet the needs of our customers. She’s a problem solver and enjoys interacting with customers to find effective solutions. In her free time, she enjoys camping in her 5th Wheel camper, hiking, and traveling.
Fun Fact About Lisa T
- If I was a cookie, I’d be a chocolate chip cookie (my favorite) because it always brings a smile to my face – and it’s delicious!
- If I was handed $1,000,000 today, I’d buy our Church’s Mission Team a fully furnished trailer with all the tools needed to take on trips.
- If I was a new addition to the Crayon box, I’d be Ocean Blue because it brings such serenity. The beach is my “happy place.”
Joanna is an organized, detail oriented person who loves to get creative. She finds reward in completing challenging projects and enjoys seeing clients happy with their results. She’ll make sure the project runs smooth from start to finish. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with family, and watching her son play sports.
Fun Fact About Joanna
- If I were handed $1,000,000 today, I’d take a trip to Dubai.
- If I were a cookie, I’d be a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie because is there anything better?!
- If time travel were invented today, I’d visit the 1800’s. I’m fascinated by how much life has changed
We seek to deliver an exceptional customer experience, and be recognized as the region’s premier experts for comprehensive printing, marketing, and digital services. And, as we have for many years, we commit to continue our heritage of innovation, personal service, and exceeding partner expectations at every touch-point.